Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

UAR NBA 2K22 Roster 22/23 Coming Soon!

 

NBA 2K23 Review - IGN  


I'm  working on the UAR 22/23 Rosters for NBA 2k22.

I have been playing MyTeam like I did last year to get a feel for
the NBA 2k22 Gameplay before I start making any adjustments.

 

 Provided below is a list of what I have done so far
with the new UAR 2k22 Rosters for the 22/23 Season.

  


UAR NBA 2k22 Features

  • Added 2022 Rookies from the NBA Draft

  • Rosters have been updated as of October 19th 2022

  • Added missing Portraits for some Rookies and NBA Players

  • Updated some Player Cyberfaces
     
  • Updated Player Rotations for all Teams

  • Added / Replaced some Player Jerseys for all Teams

  • Added and Linked extra Team Courts to the City and an *Alternative Jersey

  • Updated Player Ages and Years in NBA

  • Started adjusting some Player Ratings

     
    Previews will be provided soon!

    ETA = TBA


Post a Comment

0 Comments